Fourth Saturday morning of work on Listen Up/Gpodder integration.
- Pulling in subscriptions
- Pulling in episodes
- Adding on device subscriptions to the gpodder account
- Proper delta calculations, i.e., only download what has since been updated since the last connection to the service
- Anonymous mode (for those who don't want a gpodder account)
- Properly handle disconnecting from account and re-connecting later
- Device id/integration with gpodder
- UI for credentials
- Discovery, will most likely do this tomorrow
- Server state of episodes (read, unread, position, etc.). I've encountered a couple of issues here and I've notified the gpodder developers. Will have to wait a bit more, doing discovery in this release instead
I plan on dogfooding this for the next little bit. I would like to release this on June 9th but it will probably be June 16th.
Adding link to this feature request from gpodder. Until this is added, I won't be doing server side state of episodes